Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
Attend CSM Workshop by Naveen Nanjundappa — organized by Agile Noida
Attend CSM & Agile Carnival : INR 24000/- (Inclusive of Service Tax)
Attend Only CSM: INR 21000/- (Inclusive of Service Tax)
Discover how you can earn your ScrumMaster certification
A Certified ScrumMaster® helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success. CSMs understand Scrum values, practices, and applications and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. CSMs act as “servant leaders,” helping the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn the Scrum framework. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions. Read more about the ScrumMaster role and see an example of a ScrumMaster’s checklist.
What are the benefits of a ScrumMaster certification?
By earning a Certified ScrumMaster® certification you:
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified ScrumMaster’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
As a CSM, you will be able to fill the role of ScrumMaster or Scrum team member. Through the certification process, you will gain an understanding of the Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts.
With your CSM certificate, you will have access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members.
In addition, CSMs receive a profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and have access to a specially designed logo to highlight their credentials.
Requirements for ScrumMaster certification
To earn your CSM certificate, you must take a CSM course from a Certified Scrum Trainer and demonstrate your progress through our online CSM test.
The first step toward your CSM is familiarizing yourself with Scrum. We’ve compiled a list of resources that can help you see how Scrum transforms the world of work.
Then attend a two-day CSM course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer. After completing the course, you will need to pass the CSM test. To get a passing score, you must correctly answer 24 of the 35 questions.
After you pass the CSM test, you will be asked to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
What do you do after you receive your CSM certificate?
Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum principles and practices into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Further enhance your knowledge and skills by:
- Joining a user group
- Sharing your experience with the Scrum Alliance community by contributing an article to our website
- Attending Scrum Alliance Gatherings
- Participating in the CSM LinkedIn Group
- Gaining the experience and expertise to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)